Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Ramen Kuroda: Affordable 180php Ramen



I have always been a Ramen lover and whenever I am craving a bowl of it, the normal price of it ranges from 350php-500php. I recently heard Ramen Kuroda and a bowl of Ramen would only cost you 180php. There's one branch in Mandaluyong and I immediately went for it to try their Ramen.




Salmon Sashimi (300php) - Started my meal with this fresh sashimi. Almost the same with the other sashimi (because you could easily tell that it's fresh)

Salmon Sahimi


Shiro Ramen (180php) - Tonkotsu based ramen with chashu and egg. The soup was basic (in a good way) creamy and flavorful and complements well with the chashu on it. This is my personal favorite out of the three ramen.

Shiro Ramen

Aka Ramen (180php) - This ramen has a hint of spiciness which would make you want to eat more. I am certain that spice lovers would definitely enjoyed this ramen


Aka Ramen

Kuro Ramen (180php) - It is almost the same as the Shiro Ramen, but the difference was its distinctly garlic flavor that would make your taste buds satisfied.

Kuro Ramen

Overall, I really enjoyed the Ramen here in Ramen Kuroda (all of their noodles were cooked firm just the way what I liked on a noodle ramen). If you are craving for a good ramen but your budget is limited, this would certainly not disappoint you.



P.S - They have an UNLIMITED NOODLE for FREE in ALL SATURDAYS AND SUNDAYS OF NOVEMBER! Just dine and order any of your favorite Ramen, Chashumen, or Set Meal.


Ramen Kuroda
TV5 Media Center, Sheridan Corner Reliance Street, Highway Hills, Mandaluyong City

Mon-Sun: 11AM-930PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

Recent

Random