Thursday, February 8, 2018

Shawarma Shack: Bang For The Buck Shawarma Meal


Shawarma nowadays popped everywhere and most of them have a unique way to offer. Shawarma Shack is the first and original buy one take one Shawarma meal in the metro and I was invited to try it out on their branch in FirstStrip, Mendiola.

The crew and staff welcomed me with a warm greeting. I wanted to try all of the food in their menu list but their Chicken Shawarma were already sold out by the time I arrived in their shop. So they gave me their Beef Shawarma Wrap and Beef Shawarma Rice meal instead.

Beef Shawarma Wrap (Regular: 69php; Large: 89php) - Beef shawarma served with pita bread cucumber, tomatoes, onions and three sauces of your choice (garlic mayonnaise, cheese sauce and hot sauce). You could easily tell that the beef was pure (it was also flavorful) and not made with extender. The pita was soft perfectly cooked the way I wanted and the other toppings complemented well with the beef (props to their cheese, which is a cube stick HAHA)

Beef Shawarma Wrap


Beef Shawarma Rice (70php) - Beef shawarma served with cucumber, tomatoes, onions and three sauces of your choice (garlic mayonnaise, cheese sauce and hot sauce). If you are an adventurous type of person like me, it's best to eat it with the three sauces available (it has the right balance of sweet, spicy and salty). I liked that their rice was saute with garlic giving you that extra uhmp when eating the meal.

Beef Shawarma Rice

Overall, I really enjoyed eating both their Shawarma wrap and Shawarma rice and would definitely come back to try out their Chicken wrap and rice meal. I personally think that their shawarma wrap has a similar taste (even better for me) with the leading Shawarma brand right now and the best part was you could buy not one but two Shawarma wrap at a very affordable price. 

Bang for the buck meal!
 
With the pretty owner of Shawarma Shack. :) 

Shawarma Shack
FirstStrip Mendiola 
Monday - Saturday: 9AM - 9PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

Recent

Random